Furnaces, like any other mechanical device in your home, can show signs of wear and tear and can break down over time. The key to keeping your furnace running smoothly is to be proactive about maintenance and repairs. If you are facing a furnace or any heating-related issues, call Air Rite for the best heating repair in Atascadero, CA.
The most common furnace issues are:
- Fluctuation In Temperature: If you notice that the temperature in your home is fluctuating, it could be a sign of a problem with your furnace. Your furnace should be set to maintain a consistent temperature. If it is not, it could be due to a variety of issues, including a dirty air filter or a problem with the thermostat.
- Strange Noises: Another common issue with furnaces is strange noises coming from the unit. These noises can range from banging to whistling and everything in between. If you hear any strange noises coming from your furnace, call a heating repair company like Air Rite right away to have it checked out.
- Issues With The Pilot Light: If your furnace uses a pilot light to ignite the burner, there are a few issues that can occur. The most common is the pilot light going out. It can be due to a variety of reasons, such as a gust of wind or a draft in the room. If you notice that your pilot light has gone out, call Air Rite for heating repair in Atascadero right away or search for a furnace service near me to get quick results in your area.
- The Furnace Won’t Turn On: If your furnace won’t turn on, it could be due to a problem with the thermostat, the pilot light, or even a tripped breaker. If you have checked all these things and your furnace still won’t turn on, it’s time to call a heating repair company like Air Rite. We will diagnose the problem and get your furnace up and running again in no time.
- Cold spots in your home: If you notice that there are cold spots in your home, it could be an issue, including leaky ductwork or an insufficiently insulated home. However, it could also be a sign of a problem with your furnace. If you notice cold spots in your home, call Air Rite for heating repair in Paso Robles, CA right away.
- Furnace Leaking Water: If your furnace starts to condensate, water will begin to collect around its base. This is perfectly normal and is nothing to worry about. However, if you notice that your furnace is leaking water, it could be due to a clogged drain line. If this is the case, call us for heating repair right away.
Troubleshoot The Issues
Many homeowners think they can save time and money by troubleshooting the issues themselves. However, this is not always the case. Furnaces are complex pieces of machinery, and unless you are a trained heating repair technician, it is best to leave the repairs to the professionals.
If you are having any issues with your furnace, call Air Rite for heating repair in Atascadero, CA today! Our team of experienced technicians will quickly diagnose the problem and get your furnace up and running again in no time. If you live outside our service location, search online for a furnace service near me to get your furnace repaired.